Saturday, August 6, 2016

Madeira | Pekin High School | Bloomington Senior Photographer

I have known this beautiful and bright young woman since she was just a baby, so this session was very special to me. I felt honored that she chose me to do her senior shoot, and we had a beautiful day together creating some new memories for her to look back on. Madeira will be a 2017 graduate from Pekin High School, where she enjoys being on the student council and in the National Honor Society. She also helped plan an event for students with special needs, and led the homecoming parade...just two examples of the caliber of student and person that she is! 
When she’s not in school, she enjoys spending her precious free time with friends and family, babysitting, and participating in her church youth group events. “I chose Urban Willow because I have known Lori my whole life”, she explained, “I thought it would also be a really fun experience.”After her graduation, she plans to attend Olivet Nazarene University and study business administration and finance. She says her usual style centers around comfort, and chose pretty neutrals for her senior shoot; I loved the soft waves in her hair and her blue statement necklace!
Madeira, it has been such a privilege to be part of your life, and I am proud of the person you have become! Congratulations!




















Back to Top