Monday, August 22, 2016

Vintage Stylized Session | Bloomington Senior Portraits

If you’ve been following my blog for any amount of time, you know that I love any kind of themed or stylized session.  One of the benefits of being an Urban Willow Photography Senior Rep is they part of these stylized shoots.  I love getting creative and planning out the locations, wardrobe and hair/makeup to make it look cohesive and authentic. So, when we began planning this fun, retro stylized session, I knew it would be right up my alley. 
We found lots of beautiful locations, but the key to an authentic vintage style is making sure the locations don’t look too modern, or cluttered with modern cars or buildings. So, the little retro diner we found fit the bill, and so did the historic buildings and streets...the movie posters added lots of charm. These girls were so amazing to work with, and their hair and wardrobe was exactly what I’d envisioned. Whether it was pin curls, stacked pearls, red lips, or winged eyeliner, they were as committed to the vision as I was! The vintage styling had such a ladylike, elegant feel. 
Thanks girls, for being awesome to work with, and for helping bring this fun dream to life!











































Back to Top