Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Becka | Senior Girls | Bloomington Senior Photographer

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, 
some compassion, some humor, and style. 
-Maya Angelou

I don’t know where Becka snagged this cute, color-block dress, but it’s so cute! The teal and black added visual interest, while the black and white was totally chic and classic. We did a few snaps in front of Chico’s clothing store, because their window display was perfect and said “the Art of Black and White”...I guess they knew we were coming! Becka is involved in cross country, student council, and dances at her local dance studio. She hopes to become a physical therapist after graduation, and loves watching movies and being with her friends in her free time. “I’d say I am outgoing, hard-working, a perfectionist, and unique”, she told me, “And if I could go on a road trip with anyone, I would pick my grandpa. I never got to meet him, and would have loved to get to know him.” Becka said her usual clothing and makeup style is pretty natural and laid back, but she looked picture perfect for her session, and was ready to represent Urban Willow Photography. “I will represent UWP in a very strong way and will be committed!”...and she was! I love having Becka on my team. She brings positive energy to everything she does. I am proud to know her and to have the honor of being her senior photographer!

















Back to Top