Friday, June 3, 2016

Zoe | Seniors | Bloomington Senior Portraits

You may recognize this beautiful girl from a few other shoots. She is one of my incredible senior reps. Sometimes, people ask me why we would use senior reps. I always think, “why not?!”
They can better reach their peers and friends with such a better message than I can. They are the ones in the halls every day, talking to their friends and showing off their photos. There is no better reference than word of mouth, and these seniors are all so amazing. Their outgoing, friendly spirits are truly the ones spreading the word about their experiences in their high schools. Plus, we have such a fun time together, that everyone wins! Zoe is graduating from Normal Community High School. She hopes to attend U of I, or the University of Texas, where she will study accounting. She says she would describe herself as “outgoing, fun, hardworking and positive”. In her spare time, she loves listening to music from pop singers like Maroon 5 and Ariana Grande, and hanging out with her friends. She says she likes girly and preppy styles, and also a more “athletic” look, so we incorporated trendy and casual looks throughout her session. I loved her plaid skirt and her cool M-slit maxi dress. I love my senior reps, and have enjoyed meeting every single one. They have done an amazing job representing me and my senior photography. Thanks, Zoe!





































Back to Top