Friday, June 24, 2016

Brooklyn | Autumn Session | Class of 2016

“Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird, I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” -Geroge Eliot

PLAID is back, people! We spied tons of plain in Target recently, on everything from home decor to tunics, and the ever-classic button down. Brooklyn is my rep from DeeMack High School, and she ran to the plaid trend for her autumnal senior session with me! She paired her cute shirt-dress with boot socks and adorable riding boots, and her look was perfect. A lovely senior with a huge smile, it’s no surprise that she is involved with a lot of extracurriculars, like the Beta Club, student council, the yearbook, and the scholastic bowl. She’s bringing all her talent and drive to TSU after graduation, where she hopes to major in psychology. “A perfect day to me”, she said, “would include food, dresses and shopping. I love collecting cute outfits!” She also loves pop music (like Ariana Grande), Beyonce, and fun movies like High School Musical. Brooklyn is loving her time in school, and says her only regret is not playing sports in school, but her other activities have taught her lots of amazing things. Let’s book your senior shoot TODAY! Contact me at (309) 451-9693






























Back to Top